Rice Bubble Slice is my favourite childhood treat that can be made with variation. You can add choc chips, mm's, coconut, honey and add butter or copha to hold the slice together. Mmmm fatty goodness!
I got this recipe from Kellog's website. You can make your own variations as mentioned. You can make 24 little crackle cup cakes or into slices like I did.
RICE BUBBLE SLICE
To make you will need:
- 4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® (or any rice puff brand)
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa (optional)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g cophaTM*
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt copha gently.
- Cool slightly
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into paper patty cases or line them into a square cake pan.
- Chill until set or cut into slices.