This is my fruit jelly custard cup. Pretty colourful hey :). It is so yummy, smooth, refreshing and sweet. I made about 6 of these with only one sachet of jelly crystals, some canned fruit salad and custard. It is so easy to make and trust me it is a hit! You will be wanting some more but somehow there is no more left cause you forgotten that you have eaten it all in one go lol.
To serve 6 or one :) you will need
- 1 packet (usually 85g) of strawberry / raspberry / port wine jelly crystals
- small can of fruit salad (drained) or you can chop up your own fresh fruit
- 600ml carton of custard
- Firstly make the jelly according to the packet instructions and then set aside to cool.
- Then divide the fruit among 6 small glasses and then pour the jelly over the fruit
- Put the glasses in the fridge for about 4 hours or until it is set.
- Then pour the custard over the top of the jelly. Refrigerate for another 3 hours.
- Then to serve put nuts or strawberries over the top and enjoy :)
(update: 8th Nov 09)
This is what I made the other day. Layering madness! I still used ONE 85g packet of jelly. It was very yummy and sweetlicious :)