7.9.11

Korean Food - soondubu jjigae/ dubu ganjang jorim/ Dubu buchim yangnyumjang


I made this Korean Hot and Spicy Tofu Stew (soondubu jjigae) and the taste was very different from anything I tried.  It wasn't as hot as I expected.  Probably add 5TBS of hot chilli flakes next time.


 This is a Korean tofu side dish called Pan fried tofu in soy sauce (dubu ganjang jorim).  It reminds me of the japanese soft tofu cause of the sweetness because of the usage of corn syrup.




Another pan fried tofu (Dubu buchim yangnyumjang) but in a spicy sauce.  It was so delish!


I got all of these recipes at http://www.maangchi.com

I have been looking at eating more vegetarian and tofu in my diet because some days I am so over eating meat!! I will be trying other Korean dishes and keep you updated :).

I know I haven't really updated much but you know I don't want it take over other important things! 





1 comment:

  1. ohmyyyyy this must taste yummilicious with lots of rice!

    ReplyDelete