I have been baking with little ones and she is one of them in the photo lol. Look at her tongue licking the chocolate off her chin! We were making chocolate patty cakes and these are one of their favourites!!
I just took this recipe off taste.com.au! It is called the QUICK MIX CHOCOLATE CAKE. But I made it into little patty cakes. And takes about 20 to 30 minutes in the oven.
- 270g (1 1/3 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar
- melted butter to grease
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 125g butter, cubed
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 195g (11/4 cups) pure icing sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 10g (2 tsp) butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbs boiling water
Nom Nom Nom :)